T3 Pistol grip stock – DIY
I have been looking for a pistol grip stock that was reasonably priced for awhile. NO luck.
So I decided to make one.
I started with the factory tupperware stock and a Blackhawk stock made for the Mossberg 500.
Its not the best looking thing, but it is very comfortable.
Let me know what you think.
Please don't bash me too bad.
Here is the completed product. should look nicer in camo. gotta wait till spring temps to paint.
here is a close up of the union.
i added some pins for alignment and strength. also placed a cylinder nut in orig stock to attach buttstock.
here is the orig stock modified to fit the Blackhawk buttstock. I filled the voids in Tikka stock with Devcon epoxy.
Here is the bolt clearance.
One more thing, the two halfs must be separated to install the barrel action.
Log in to reply.