NEW Long Range Budget Build – Done Right!
Here's the New long range hunting rifle for this fall.
Jason was able to get the non-dyed rail out to me this week so will shoot it this weekend…THANK-YOU!
Pretty good package for a budget build,… but will add a NF scope and GRS stock in the future.
Just need to shoot it and enjoy it this summer working up loads.
Not the lightest combo but will serve me well for most of the hunting I do…
– T3 Stainless Varmint 300wsm
– MT 20moa Non-Dyed Rail
– MT Bottom Metal
– MT Stainless Receiver Screws
– MT Bolt Shroud
– MT Steel Recoil Lug
– NightForce Low 30mm Rings
– Vortex HSLR 6-24 x 50mm Scope
– Flatline Ops Scope level
– MagPul Rail for Bipod
– Titanium Bolt Handle with Carbon Fibre
Log in to reply.