Dear America, 6.5×55 Swede
Hey, guys and gals! Just wanted to throw out a few things.
1. Dear Tikka forum, please make chat groups based on rifle caliber.
2. 6.5×55 Swede. I've been a fan since I was a kid. Why? Light recoil, heavy hitting, more accurate than .30 caliber rounds, and bullets and reloading supplies are available and cheap.
3. I've got 2 .308's. Remington 700 and Tikka T3. I prefer my 6.5 Tikka over both.
4. Tired of hearing about the .223. I own them and they are supped-up crow guns.
5. The 6.5 Creedmoor wishes it had a home. So, let's just admit that it is a bastardized 6.5 Swede and give it one.
6. The .243 and .260 were like, “Murica!” Then they flopped because there was this “just as good if not better” 6.5×55 thing.
I mean, honestly, isn't it time we really just accept that the 6.5×55 Swede is the true utilitarian round? It is as accurate as a rimfire, as devastating as a .30 cal, and more deadly at range than a .223.
Yeah, but I need Mjolnir. Only Mjolnir could fell a water buffalo in one toss.
Ah, very true dear brute hunter. But dear man, Mjolnir never misses. My guess as to why you need a 30-06 is that you do…
The only gun you need when you have aim. 🙂
Log in to reply.