Bolt lug contact
How important is it to have equal contact from both bolt lugs? If contact isn’t equal what should you do about it? I used a sharpie to color in the back of each lug and then ran the bolt in and out 10 times. 1 lug the black is about 80% rubbed off, the other lug the black is about 20% rubbed off. My gun shoots good but I’d like to do better so I’m checking things out. Any thoughts and thanks.
Log in to reply.