Project MOOSE Gun!
I've started a DIY build of a new gun for a fly in Moose hunting trip this fall in Northern Ontario.
Thought it would be of interest to some of you who like tinkering and doing some of you own gun smithing.
The gun will be assembled around a 300WSM action with a 9/16 – 24 threaded barrel.
– Full bedded B&C hunter stock / Bedding compound from “Ballistic Studies”
– EGW 20moa rail (cut back to receiver length) or MT rail.
– NightForce Rings
– Vortex PST MOA Illuminated
– Muzzle brake (TBD)
– Titanium / Carbon Fibre bolt handle
– Load developement with Nosler 190gr LR Accubonds / H4831sc
I'll update each step as its completed.
Log in to reply.