- MemberDecember 12, 2019 at 11:01 pm
I have a bellandcarlson medalist stock coming for my tikka hunter for the ones that have one ,how do you like it ?
- MemberDecember 17, 2019 at 5:28 am
You will love that stock on a hunting rifle… it’s a good upgrade to the factory stock without adding noticeable weight. I had my 308 Battue dropped in one and it makes a great carry rifle / bush gun.
- MemberDecember 17, 2019 at 5:41 pm
Thanks for your reply ,hoping it gets here this week . 😀
- MemberDecember 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm
Got my stock in today really happy with it ,torque action at 45 inch lbs . Sound about right on torque?
- MemberDecember 17, 2019 at 9:05 pm
35-45in/lbs with factory plastic mag bottom / trigger guard
45-65in/lbs with metal mag bottom / trigger guard
There seems to be no exact # but this is the norm.
- MemberDecember 18, 2019 at 12:05 am
Thanks ,I have the metal bottom so 45 inch lbs. looks okay .
- ModeratorDecember 18, 2019 at 12:13 am
Just don’t get inch’s and feet mixed up lol , some people have
- MemberDecember 18, 2019 at 1:48 am
Your right ,I use Fat Wrench .
- MemberDecember 27, 2019 at 4:16 am
I am looking for a lightweight hunter stock also.
The only bell & Carlson stock I’ve tried was on a friends rifle and it seemed to be a bit difficult to wrap my thumb around. I don’t know which model I was trying but I would like any feedback regarding a B&c stock with a more vertical grip
- MemberDecember 28, 2019 at 6:49 pm
I have a medalist stock like it but not the lightest stock but good feel to me . ;D
Log in to reply.